Requires Wii Balance Board
The game that started the interactive fitness craze returns with new exercises, new games and a new way to keep fit. Wii Fit Plus contains all the features and workouts from the original game but adds some great new features that make keeping in shape easier and more fun.
New exercises, new games and a new you at the end of it
|What would it really be like to run and jump like Mario? Now you can find out|
|Create your own custom fitness program in seconds|
|Longtime Nintendo fans will recognise this as looking very similar to Pilotwings|
First up are six new exercises, which are added to the existing line-up and can now be accessed and started much more quickly than before. You can also try them out as part of a specialised workout routine, specifically designed to work on a different part of your body or to last a set length of time.
Exercises can even be added to your own specialised workout, so you can completely customise your fitness program however you want. With other new features including new balance games, a calorie counter and support for dogs and cats Wii Fit remains the healthiest choice of video game on the Wii.
- Fit for purpose: All the content of the original Wii Fit, plus new exercises, new customisable fitness regimes and lots of new mini-games.
- Active support: 6 new fitness activities, including new yoga exercises and special workouts to help build up and tone your muscles.
- Instruct yourself: Create your own fitness programs by combing individual exercises together or pick from any of the new specialised routines.
- Game balance: 15 new brand new balance games, including special Balance Board homages to Super Mario and Pilotwings, as well as a cycling game and the world’s first Segway sim.
- Pet Fit Plus : Weigh your pet cat or dog on the scales and keep track of their fitness via their own special in-game profile.
About the Developer: Nintendo EAD Software Group No. 1
Nintendo’s famous EAD (Entertainment Analysis and Development) studio is managed by Mario and Zelda creator Shigeru Miyamoto. It is split up into six different teams, with number 1 overseeing the Mario Kart series, as well as Luigi’s Mansion, Nintendogs and Wii Fit.
Wii Fit Plus routines – Create customised training routines or ask Wii Fit Plus to prepare them for you.
MET Value – A MET value will be added to each exercise, in order to calculate calories burnt. MET stands for “metabolic equivalent” and is defined as “the ratio of the work metabolic rate to the resting metabolic rate”
Weigh your pets and baby. Additional Training Mode: Training Plus.
Expanded training modes – Aerobic & Jogging (additional courses). Step Rhythm Remix (new songs). 3x NEW Yoga exercises 3x NEW Muscle exercises.
Australian PAL version – plays on all PAL (UK) machines