- This event has passed.
Addictions and Smoking Cessation
January 11, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£135
To be FREE from addictive behaviour it is necessary to understand two key points: (1) the way these reward mechanisms work, (2) how to develop personal resilience so you can become naturally ‘high on life’.
Smoking is the most widely practiced addiction on the modern world; this isn’t just restricted to cigarettes, it includes all its substitutes too – patches, vaping and more… The industry is worth Billions. In this workshop we will look at the truths about addiction and how to enable FREEDOM.
People are addicted to almost anything that appears to give a pleasure experience for example:
- Drugs – Cocaine, Heroin, tobacco etc.
- Energy drinks
- Daytime TV
Addictions often have their roots in unmet emotional needs for example lack of:- feelings of self-worth, time for self, a job you enjoy, a fulfilling relationship, etc. etc.
We will cover:
- Why withdrawal doesn’t have to be painful or difficult
- How addiction stops us getting our emotional needs met
- Why addiction is not a biological
- How to see through the illusions addiction offers us
- Why relapse is not a problem – and how to use what it teaches you to ensure success
- How to be ‘high on life’ and get more satisfaction out of life as a consequence
- How to protect yourself in the future and avoid switching from one addiction to another.
You will leave with a deeper understanding of Addictions and Addictive Behaviour.
You will leave with an effective approach to enable FREEDOM from Addition
Book and Pay
To book and pay (£135 per person) please use the button below or contact us to pay via card, cash or cheque on 0121 251 6172
You can also email us